Sunday, 26 July 2015

Caroline vs. MUJI Dress


Earlier this summer Clem and I were browsing the giant MUJI store in Shibuya when I spotted this dress.  I have a tough time shopping in Japan because I'm bigger than the average Japanese girl, so I wasn't really expecting anything when I tried it on, but surprisingly (and to Clem's great relief), it fit!  It is gathered at the waist, which distracts from my sizeable chest, and the length hits that flattering spot just above the knee.  And the best part: IT HAS POCKETS!!!

These photos were taken when Clem and I spent an afternoon at the Tokyo National Museum in Ueno Park.  I hadn't been feeling particularly well in the morning, so I just threw on the dress and immediately look put together, which then in turn boosted my mood.  I've since worn it several times, and the only real downside is that sweat is moderately visible.  I love love love this dress, and will wear it as much as possible before I have to put it away for the winter.

xx, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment