Thursday, 9 April 2015

Caroline vs. Pinterest


It's been a rainy few days in Tokyo, so I thought I'd spend an afternoon reorganizing some items on my Pinterest.  I used to save pictures I liked straight onto my hard drive, which has left we with a gazillion photos with no sources.  Now with Pinterest I can save them all in one place and have sources at the ready! (Well, for the most part...).  What was supposed to be a quick project to decentralize my recipes turned into a whole thing, and I ended up reorganizing everything.  I love Pinterest, but man can it ever be a time-suck.  Here are some lovely things I've found on my reorganizing spree:

From my board DIYs To Attempt: "DIY | Easy Rope Shelf" from Burkatron
From by board People To See: "Breakout the Black" from Man Repeller
From my board Things To Eat: These pancakes posted on Vanita's Still Life
From my board Recipes: Dips & Spreads: "The Best Pesto You'll Ever Have" from A Cup Of Jo
From my board Recipes: Desserts: "Giant Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies" from What Megan's Making
From my board Future Children: "1930's Teen Delinquents" posted on Give Me Excess Of It
From my board Interiors: "Paris, France 1970 from Édouard Boubat: A Gentle Eye | Monochrome" posted on The Gifts Of Life
From my board Exteriors: "One Step, Two..." from Atelier Pour Enfants
From my board Flora: "Lavender Silhouettes" from Laurette van der Merwe on Flickr
From my board Cats: This chill cat posted on Golden Ponies
From my board Stripes: "YSL Coat, photo by Frank Horvat, 1964" from No Ones Nemesis
From my board All That Glitters: "Collector's Lockets" from BHLDN
From my board Hats: "Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Peony" from Vanessa Jackman
From my board Wine & Champagne: "Like today, for example" from Indexed
From my board Odds & Ends: Mint balloons posted on Painting The Town Blonde
From my board Where I've Lived: Killeen: Postcard from the city I was born in on Texas Postcards
From my board Where I've Lived: Ottawa: "Fresh snow at UCV" from Dean on Flickr
From my board Where I've Lived: Valencia: "Day 28 - Dreaming of Valencia" from Paper Blog
From my board Where I've Lived: Toronto: "Year-long exposure of Toronto skyline produces 'dreamy' image" from the Toronto Star
From my board Where I've Lived: Berlin: "So You Think You Don't Know Freidrich Seidenstücker" from Kreuzberg'd
From my board Where I've Lived: Tokyo: This Yohji Yamamoto quotation posted on Style4Style
xx, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment