Thursday, 26 March 2015

Caroline vs. Apolis Market Bags

Emily's LA Apolis Market Bag

I admired this Los Angeles grocery bag from Cupcakes and Cashmere's Emily when she posted about it back in January, but didn't really think too much about it - I thought it was cute, but didn't see the point of buying an LA branded item when I have zero ties to the city.  Fast forward to last week, when I saw news that Vancouver favourite Old Faithful Shop opened up in Toronto, and is selling the Toronto version of these bad boys!  Turns out these bags are produced by Apolis as part of their Bangladesh Project, which helps empower women in Bangladesh through employment and education.

Toronto Market Bags at Old Faithful Shop, Toronto

I'd love to get my hands one of these Toronto Market Bags next time I'm in town.  There are a total of 131 partners selling versions of this bag world-wide; click through to see if one of them is in a location near and dear to you!


xx,

C.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I just wish that they had longer handles so you could throw them over your shoulder. Can't wait to visit Old Faithful in Toronto. I was in love with that store in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete