Monday, 4 February 2013

Caroline vs. Around the World Watch


I pinned this photo of an arm party months ago because I was really drawn to the watch.  I have a really tough time with watches because I always wear one, but I'm not a fan of anything too trendy or elaborate - I like to leave that for actual bracelets.  But this watch has a lot of things I look for: a classic shape, a neutral colour palette, with with a little punch.  I was so impressed recently when I found out it's from Urban Outfitters!  I've never loved UO, but they knocked it out of the park with this one, and I definitely need this watch in a big way.  It even has a leather strap, which I love so much more than synthetic straps.  It gives me a pang of wanderlust, and I'm really wondering what map they took this from.  What do you guys think?

xx, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment