Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Caroline vs. New York City

View from the Hudson, February 2011

Hi everyone, more exciting news - I just booked a trip to New York City at the beginning of August!  A very good friend of mine is interning at the Frick Collection for the summer, and I've been trying to figure out a way to get down there for a visit.  The first weekend in August is a long weekend in Canada, and most of my friends will be out of town for Osheaga that weekend, so when I found out Porter was having a seat sale I jumped on it.  (A word to the wise, book as soon as you can.  My round trip ticket went from $288 yesterday to $314 today.  Sale ends on the 29th, go go go!)

I am SO excited to go back to New York.  I was there for Reading Week about a year and a half ago with my family, so I can't wait to visit in the summer and with a friend my own age and see the city with a different set of eyes.  Any suggestions for doing New York on the cheap?  Let a girl know!

xx, C.

No comments:

Post a Comment