Sunday, 10 June 2012

Caroline vs. London

Hello everyone!  I've got some very exciting news, today I booked a trip to London for the end of August!  My boyfriend is moving there for grad school, so I'm going to fly over with him, help him get settled and then fly back to Toronto just in time to start the last year of my undergrad.  So Caroline vs. The City is going international!

I've been to London a few times before, but only for short periods of time, and never on my own.  I'm so excited to go back and spend a full ten days nerding out at all the museums and historic sites.  For now the game plan is to eat out as little as possible since we're both poor students and London is notoriously expensive, but is there anywhere we should definitely try?  I'm a big fan of cafés for a mid-afternoon snack, and I will of course have to eat fish and chips at least once.  What about shopping or places to stay?  Any tips are greatly appreciated :)

I hope you all had lovely weekends.

xx, C.

Image Source: Alice Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment