Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Caroline vs. Banner

So today, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend and photoshop skills far exceeding mine, I have a new and aesthetically pleasing banner!  I've had the privilege of visiting all (and living in four!) of the cities represented, save Dubai, home of the Burj Khalifa (pictured on the far right), to which a visit will sadly have to wait.  I'm very much a city creature, and love discovering what they have on offer, which was part of the inspiration for this blog.  On the right hand side of the page, I've also included links to my other internet time sucks.

In other blog news, posts to come will include DIYs, thoughts on movies/books/editorials/etc., more kitchen adventures, and travel editions to keep this from being totally Toronto-centric.

I hope this hump day is finding you well!

xx, C.

1 comment: